Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sharing the secret

Hi;
This is my first ever attempt at blogging, But I hope to create a place for people in Salt Lake City to share and express some idea’s. A sort of think tank if you will, mostly people who have seen the secret, or similar material, to compare ideals and encouragement. As for myself, my wife and I have only just recently found the secret, and I need to say that it has made such an impact, the first time I watched it I was trembling from the implications that I realized were there. Its no wonder that so many people have said that this has changed there lives. I have no doubt that it will change ours.
More later, Please feel free to leave feedback, I will be reading all, I will post the more significant ones to the site.

No comments:

About Me

Simple handsome man, who feels good when he can truly help others.